What is an Ambassador
The Ambassadors are a group of volunteers who help members get the most out of their membership. They are enthusiastic, articulate, and motivated business people. Ambassadors contact recently joined members to be sure they know all about Chamber benefits and services, and they look for opportunities to get existing members more involved.Your involvement as an Ambassador is a volunteer representing the Chamber to the business and professional community. Ambassadors attend ribbon cuttings and other Chamber events, recruit new members and new ambassadors, and participate in Chamber projects. The Ambassadors make possible many activities that the Chamber staff could not do otherwise.
Ambassadors meet on the 2nd Wednesday monthly. The meeting begins at 12 noon and is over in an hour. Ambassadors must be a representative of a current Chamber member and commit to serving 12 months. For more information, please contact the Chamber office at 256-773-4370.
Benefits of being an Ambassador
- Name recognition and visibility for your business and yourself through numerous networking opportunities
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities within the Chamber and community
- Knowledge of and involvement in upcoming events in the community
- The opportunity to build lasting and rewarding relationships with Chamber members
- The opportunity to participate in many business, civic, and community events and projects
- Opportunities to interact with new businesses in the Hartselle area
- Greater opportunity for direct input to the Chamber
- Exclusive opportunities and priority invitations to community activities and events
- Lasting business relationships and friendships