Packer II $19.08
Job Duties: Wraps, protects, and packs machinery, equipment or other items. Bands, seals, glues, nails, labels and stencils crates and other containers with appropriate identification. Weighs, transports, stacks or arranges products and packed containers. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Experience and Education: Performs work under minimal supervision. Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter. Typically requires a high school diploma and 4+ years of experience.
Reports to: Typically reports to a department head or manager.
Competencies: Ability to understand and follow directions. Ability to lift/move heavy objects. Problem-solving skills. Leadership skills.
At Sonoco Products Company, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package, including competitive pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, including FSA and HSA options
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Wellbeing tools and resources to support holistic health, including an Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
- Paid time off and holidays to recreate, rejuvenate and care for the health of yourself and family
- Variety of company paid and voluntary employee-paid insurance plans including life, personal accident, and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.