The HACC Young Professionals' mission is to provide a forum for young professionals in and around Hartselle to connect with other members of the community. The purpose of the young professionals is to engage individuals who want to develop and advance their careers, to make a positive impact on the community, and to boost their leadership potential.
Overview and Activities
The HACC Young Professionals facilitate growth opportunities by hosting
- Quarterly Organized Young Professional Functions
- Monthly informal networking gatherings
- Regular Professional Development Offerings
The HACC Young Professionals are a sanctioned sub-group of the Hartselle Area Chamber of Commerce and are governed by a 5-person taskforce. This task force serves for a calendar year that starts on January 1 of each year with the new taskforce being nominated and approved by the HACC Board of Directors in November of the year preceding their term. Leadership is achieved through application and reviewed and approved by the following practices.
The HACC YP Taskforce consists of the following:
- YP Taskforce Chair (1) – approved by the HACC Board of Directors
- YP Taskforce Members (3) – approved by the YP Taskforce Chair and YP Board Liaison
- YP Board Liaison (1) – current HACC Board Member approved by the board of directors
The YP Taskforce is responsible for brainstorming, implementing, and overseeing the annual programs of work executed by the HACC Young Professionals. The committee will request and delegate items to volunteers as needed and rely on staff members as needed.
Click Here for Description of YP Taskforce Member
Please indicate your interest in serving on your application.
Membership Criteria and Membership Options
- Age Range – 21 to 40 years of age
- Affiliation: Employee of a chamber member, business owner or representative in the area
- Chamber Member Fee: $50.00 billed annually on January 1
- Non-chamber Member Fee: $80.00, billed annually on January 1